HOW TO STAY YOUNG 如何保持年輕
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of
3. Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the
brain get idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's name is Alzheimer!
4. Enjoy the simple things
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who
makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire
life, is ourselves. L IVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants,
hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is
10. Tell the people you love, that you love them, at every opportunity.